I have spend the last few weeks very focused in prayer. That was one of my small goals for the year. It has been normal in these times to also talk to Toby. Tell him what is on my heart and ask for guidance or some sort of sign as to whether or not I should even be carrying whatever it is that is heavy on my heart and mind.
An opportunity presented itself at the beginning of January as a way to help our mission of being a voice for grieving parents and parenting through the loss of a child, while also offering the chance to work with some amazing people. View the video below to see what door has opened for our family (video is ~10mins).
If you aren’t already following Pittsburgh Moms Blog (PMB) Network, please subscribe to our RSS and/or Email Feeds along with our other social media channels. It’s a very easy way to stay up-to-date on the newest PMB updates.
• RSS Feed URL :: http://pittsburgh.citymomsblog.com/feed
• Email Subscription Sign-up :: http://pittsburgh.citymomsblog.com/subscribe/
• Facebook :: www.facebook/pittsburghmomsblog
• Twitter :: https://twitter.com/PghMoms
• Pinterest :: www.pinterest/pittsburghmomsblog
• Instagram :: www.instagram.com/pittsburghmomsblog
We continue to be ever grateful for the support, encouragement, outreach, thoughts and prayers for our family. You are in our daily prayer of thanksgiving. Through this new endeavor I look forward to hearing, learning and growing more through those that follow us at Our Happy Place & Co., and those that find us through Pittsburgh Moms Blog Network.